Business Development Manager
Our mission is to simplify blockchain interactions by bundling any arbitrary calls into simple one-click, we call these shortcuts. We connect the dots between ecosystems of DeFi, and allow anyone to interact with all the ecosystem participants through one simple, and intuitive API.
We believe in a world of inclusion where you are the creator, controller and guide of your own destiny. Proactively we decided to have an open system with no whitelists to encourage a common-sense approach, and not to limit the users' possibilities.
Our diverse team are distributed worldwide as part of our 'remote' culture, united by a shared passion for knowledge sharing, and simplifying the ecosystem. We are intensely curious beings and attract similar minds willing to venture collectively into unknown territory to unlock further potential.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual to help us build and scale the next-generation infrastructure. Where you will have the ability to set the foundations of the next unicorn whilst learning the depths of web3 from fellow team members. Our team has an extensive background in web3, MEV, and custody.
About the role
You will be leading Enso business development, bringing more clients, and engaging current clients. Using a common-sense, and analytical approach to bring further usage of Enso API. You will be working with the top web3 teams to enable further DeFi actions by leveraging the Enso API.
- Analysing the current market for new potential leads and establishing the first point of contact.
- Managing and spearheading deals, autonomously coordinating with the internal Enso team for deal closure; product, legal, and technical.
- Shape business development cycle and strategy within Enso.
- Web3 native.
- Experience using CRMs.
- Comfortable working in a high-speed environment.
- Well organized, proactive, and autonomous.
- Prior business development experience.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Nice to have
- Technical experience or understanding.
Enso welcomes all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience.