Administration, People & HR
Posted on Monday, May 16, 2022
Offchain Labs has developed a suite of scaling solutions for Ethereum. This includes Arbitrum, an Optimistic Rollup, that instantly scales apps, reducing costs and increasing capacity, without sacrificing Ethereum's security. Porting contracts to Arbitrum requires no code changes or downloads since it’s compatible with existing Ethereum developer languages and tooling. Arbitrum today is the leading Ethereum scaling solution with dominant market share including hundreds of apps on the platform and over 50% of all rollup liquidity.
Our team is extremely passionate and works tirelessly to bridge the gap between what blockchain is and what blockchain can be. We strive to maintain an atmosphere that fosters innovation and new ideas through collaboration, research, and deep discussions. After raising an initial round of $3.8M in seed funding in January 2019 and a $20M series A, as well as a $100M series B in 2021, we are ready to hire additional team members that have an interest in working in the blockchain space and a knack for approaching problems in unconventional ways
What you'll do:
- Support the Talent Team by scheduling interviews, initial contact of applicants, and serving as administrative support throughout the candidate experience.
- Source and attract candidates by using Linkedin, GitHub, and other social media platforms.
- Support pipeline management on our ATS, Lever, and scheduling system, Goodtime.
- Work closely with the Talent Lead on data mining and analysis to identify gaps in our recruitment processes.
- Build networks and relationships with people who are passionate about their career paths and excited about the possibility of working at Offchain Labs.
- Take steps to ensure talent acquisition processes are more inclusive, removing barriers that prevent all candidates from having equal opportunity during the hiring process.
Who you are:
- 2+ years in recruiting or talent coordination
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
- Passion for creating the best possible candidate experience
- Familiar with Lever and Goodtime
- Have a passion for and experience within the blockchain/crypto space
At Offchain Labs, we believe that diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are essential to our success.
We are committed to building a welcoming and supportive workplace for all employees, regardless of their background or identity. We strive to create an environment where everyone feels valued and has an equal opportunity to succeed and thrive. We encourage candidates from all walks of life to apply and join our team.