Content Writer - Blockchain/Crypto
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Friday, October 28, 2022
Qredo is a decentralized digital asset management infrastructure and product suite designed to unlock new opportunities for institutional investors in digital assets and decentralized finance. Qredo's Layer 2 blockchain protocol enables users to seamlessly transfer and settle BTC, ETH, and ERC-20 tokens. Assets are secured by Qredo’s advanced Gen 2.0 multi-party computation (MPC), which provides tier-1 bank security and institutional-grade governance.
Qredo is a young and ambitious scale-up operating in an exciting and fast-moving domain. You will be part of a collaborative, friendly and close-knit marketing team and will interface with all departments and levels of the firm.
Our audience is very multi-dimensional, spanning B2B, B2C and pretty much everything in-between. Audience profiles range from an 18 year old investing in crypto from their Istanbul bedroom, to the hardened Head of Ops at a blue chip asset manager in New York.
We are looking for a versatile writer with a nose for storytelling, PR-worthy angles and a real interest in crypto.
- Produce copy and content that will be distributed across a range of formats, including web, email, video, social media, audio and print
- Pitch ideas, insights and supporting the editorial strategy and planning process
- Curate, sanitize and proofread content from internal and external sources
- respond quickly to market-moving news, industry movements and company updates
- Initiate and participate in projects and processes that continuously improve the quality of content
- Translate or extract high value information and compile high quality summary content
- Excellent English content writing skills
- Great knowledge of cryptocurrency, blockchain, fintech and De-Fi industries
- A network of industry contacts for information-gathering is preferred
- Strong ability to analyze and filter information
- Possess the social and organizational skills to build working relationships across a very diverse and large company
- Flexibility to work from anywhere and possibility for international transfer
- Assistance with home office setup as well as offsite team building allowance
- Culturally diverse work environment (we speak 33 languages!)
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Competitive compensation and benefits package within the industry
See more open positions at Qredo
Something looks off?