Senior Full-Stack Engineer
About Spartan Labs
Spartan Labs is a Community-first Web3 Venture Studio. Think of us as a studio that produces Web3 startups, applying Web3 innovations to explore new ways of building and funding ventures.
We are Web3-native designers, product leaders, business architects, engineers and growth hackers. We’re recruiting exceptional talents to help craft our vision of creating life-changing opportunities and market-defining ventures with the best builders in web3.
If you love crypto, building with a venture mindset, and disrupting the status quo, LFB.
About this role
- Rapidly iterate on products. Work closely with the product and design teams through sprints, writing clean, understandable and secure code across the frontend, backend and smart contracts as required to form products over various blockchains. The senior engineer should also be the first line of defence in ensuring that the product features are achievable and have a clear purpose, trimming off unnecessary detailing especially in the earliest stages.
- Align across teams and stakeholders. Play a key role in ensuring that sprint objectives and expectations are aligned across multiple concurrent products. The senior engineer of the team should break down epics and features within each project and prioritise tasks based on the expertise of the team, keeping redundancy in mind.
- Maintain a high bar for code quality and future proofing. Implement processes for checking in code that maintains a high bar of code quality. The senior engineer of the team should optimise for a solution that affords the best user experience in a reasonable amount of time while ensuring to allow for adequate security, ability to scale in the future etc.
- Have previous 6+ years of work experience as a Senior Software Engineer or similarly senior member of a fast scaling company - extra points for Web3 based experience
- Have experience in rapid prototyping of features across various products - extra points for demonstrable open source contributions and experience with Git
- Have experience in architecting a system’s infrastructure for correctness, uptime and scalability - extra points for experience in serverless architectures with AWS
- Have experience with various frontend frameworks and languages such as HTML, CSS - extra points for experience with React
- Have experience with various smart contract languages such as Solidity and Rust is a bonus but not required
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have outstanding interpersonal and leadership skills
- Be able to take ownership of projects, communicate requirements and timelines with internal and external stakeholders
- Have a strong desire to work in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with a highly driven team
About Spartan Group
Spartan Labs is the studio arm of The Spartan Group. Founded in 2017, Spartan Group is a leading player in the M&A and fundraising space. We leverage our track record of closing multi-billion dollar deals with world-class teams, deep expertise of the crypto industry, and unparalleled network to create collective value with exceptional founders.