About Spartan Group
The Spartan Group was founded by a team of former investment bankers from Goldman Sachs. Our team has combined experience of over 30 years at GS, and several decades of early stage tech entrepreneurship and investment experience. Our network is extensive and spans the Web3, tech, finance, and corporate sectors globally.
The Spartan Group has a global presence across the Web3 space:
- Fundraising and investor relations
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Liquid hedge fund strategies
- Venture investing
- Corporate consulting and market entryThe Spartan Group was built around a culture of hard driving collaborative work. Our culture and values are deeply ingrained, and our prospective candidate must share these.
Role & Responsibilities
We work with top tier Web3 projects in a constantly changing market. We need a team member who is passionate, self-motivated, proactive, a strategic thinker, flexible with the ability to juggle multiple , diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and is willing to put in the hours required to achieve personal and professional development results.
You will be assisting in all aspects of the business. You will be involved in the finance and operations of the firm, general administrative matters, and critical functions as needed.
Your role will include:
- Assisting the day-to-day operations to ensure maximum efficiency and productivity
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure that all operations are aligned with organizationalgoals and objectives
- HR functions including managing payroll & claims, facilitate hiring processes, includingonboarding/offboarding, create and maintain a holistic company culture
- Oversee the accounting functions including tracking expenses and transactions reconciliation,budgeting, planning and monthly reporting
- Identify and mitigate operational risks by implementing appropriate controls and processes
- Develop and maintain relationships with suppliers and vendors to ensure the timely delivery ofgoods and services
- Organising company events, overseeing the full process from start to finish, including proposingvenue and budgeting, liaison with service providers to deliver cost effective and high qualityevents
- Gather data and conduct research whenever required
- Corporate secretarial work and perform any ad-hoc duty as assigned
- Based in Hong Kong
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in operations management, with a track record of success
- Strong analytical, detail oriented and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Understand of general finance and budgeting, including financial statements and cash-flowmanagement
- Strong organizational, decision-making and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Discretion with personal and confidential information
- Fluent in English. Mandarin is a plus