Syndica is a developer infrastructure company building the cloud of web3. We are dedicated to building developer infrastructure that just works. Syndica offers highly scalable RPC node infrastructure, with advanced logging and analytics.
Our team is composed of the brightest crypto-native minds from places like Messari and 0x Labs as well as traditional technology firms like Facebook, AWS, Microsoft, and more.
We are backed by strategic partners, investors, and advisors who are all-in on our mission: Chamath of Social Capital, Sam Bankman-Fried of Alameda Research, Solana Ventures, and many more.
At Syndica, big things happen. Every day, we’re translating vision into reality by tackling new and exciting challenges head-on. This is a breakthrough stage in our company, and you’ll experience firsthand the infectious enthusiasm of our employees and leadership team. You’ll have the opportunity to learn new skills, grow your career, and work with the smartest, most passionate people in crypto.
This role will have the primary accountability of providing high-level administrative support to the CEO and other Executive Committee members. Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a diversity of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- Manage sensitive matters with a high level of confidentiality and discretion especially decisions directly impacting the global operations of the company.
- Sustain a daily calendar of meetings and events.
- Arrange travel and accommodations for executives. Prepare expense reports.
- Excellent communication and time management skills; proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment; performs additional duties as assigned by executives.
- Assist in preparing and managing presentations and decks.
- Be responsive to emails/texts/phone calls, with contact outside normal business hours.
- Use discretion, confidentiality, and good judgment to handle C-Level matters.
- Represent the company and the Executive in a positive light through great follow-through skills and sound judgment.
- Conserve the Executive's time by reading, researching, collecting and analyzing information as needed, in advance.
- Complete adhoc projects as assigned – such as personal events and/or family needs.
- Organize complex calendars and schedules; resolving any scheduling issues.
- Ability to relocate to Houston, TX and work in a hybrid work environment (~3 days of in-person collaboration per week).
- Entrepreneurial spirit / ability to roll up your sleeves and try different things.
- Ability to collaborate across multiple functions driving toward a common goal.
- Align a portion of your day with the business hours of Central Time Zone - UTC -6.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, combined with a strong sense of ownership and drive.