The Spartan Group
About Spartan Group
The Spartan Group was founded by a team of former investment bankers from Goldman Sachs. Our team has combined experience of over 30 years at GS, and several decades of early stage tech entrepreneurship and investment experience. Our network is extensive and spans the Web3, tech, finance, and corporate sectors globally.
The Spartan Group has a global presence across the Web3 space:
● Fundraising and investor relations
● Mergers & Acquisitions
● Liquid hedge fund strategies
● Venture investing
● Corporate consulting and market entry
Role & Responsibilities
The Spartan Group was built around a culture of hard driving collaborative work. Our culture and values are deeply ingrained, and our prospective candidate must share these.
We work with top tier Web3 projects in a constantly changing market. We need a team member who is flexible, likes new challenges, enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, takes initiative and is willing to put in the hours required to achieve personal and professional development results.
Your role will include:
● Day-to-day lead on specific work streams in the the team’s origination, structuring & execution efforts across M&A, token and equity transactions
● Conceive and drive the preparation of presentation materials, including information memorandums, management presentations, marketing materials & pitchbooks
● Lead and review the construction of detailed financial models to evaluate company performance and analyze the impact of different capital / transaction structures
● Lead the review and design of token economic concepts, token models & whitepapers
● Lead the evaluation and analysis of new business opportunities and the selection of new
● Ability to lead & train junior members in client coverage & process management including
strategic analysis, due diligence & modeling
● Strong stakeholder management and ability to manage multiple deal teams / projects
● Regularly interface with clients & build relationships to expand our business development
● Understanding of blockchain technology and experience in analyzing crypto projects
● Strong modeling and valuation skills; experience with token models / tokenomics a plus
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● 2-5 years working experience in an investment bank, law firm, venture capital firm, corporate
development role or similar relevant experience
● Able to take ownership of projects, communicate requirements and timelines with internal and external stakeholders
Please note that by submitting your application, you agree to the terms in the policy.