The Spartan Group
About Spartan Group
The Spartan Group was founded by a team of former investment bankers from Goldman Sachs. Our team has combined experience of over 30 years at GS, and several decades of early-stage tech entrepreneurship and investment experience. Our extensive network spans the Web3, tech, finance, and corporate sectors globally.
The Spartan Group has a global presence across the Web3 space:
- Fundraising and investor relations
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Liquid hedge fund strategies
- Venture investing
- Corporate consulting and market entry
Role & Responsibilities
The Spartan Group was built around a culture of hard-driving collaborative work. Our culture and values are deeply ingrained, and our prospective candidates must share these.
We work with top-tier Web3 companies and projects in a constantly changing market. We need a team member who is flexible, likes new challenges, enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, takes initiative, and is willing to put in the hours required to achieve personal and professional development results.
Your role as a Data Analyst in our Advisory team will include:
Data Collection and Structuring:
- Acquiring, structuring and processing data from various sources to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Collaborate with team members across M&A/Capital Markets/Consulting functions to understand datarequirements and implement scalable data integration and workflows
Transaction Data Analysis:
- Perform in-depth analysis of public/private datasets to support valuation assessment, financial modeling, industry benchmarking, and other transaction-related workstreams across our advisory business functions
Reporting and Visualization:
- Leverage data visualization tools to present findings and insights to support client transactions
- Create and maintain dashboards and/or reports to manage and oversee industry developments and trends
- Provide actionable insights and recommendations based on data analysis to support both transactions andinternal business strategies.
- Structured, process-oriented, with a keen attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau or Power BI is a plus
- Keen interest in fintech/blockchain/Web3 and/or financial markets
- Ability to multi-task and juggle competing deadlines
- Track record of taking on new challenges and succeeding