The Spartan Group
The Spartan Group was founded by a team of former investment bankers from Goldman Sachs. Our team has combined experience of over 30 years at GS, and several decades of early-stage tech entrepreneurship and investment experience. Our extensive network spans the Web3, tech, finance, and corporate sectors globally.
The Spartan Group has a global presence across the Web3 space:
- Fundraising and investor relations
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Liquid hedge fund strategies
- Venture investing
- Corporate consulting and market entry
Role & Responsibilities
The Spartan Group was built around a culture of hard-driving collaborative work. Our culture and values are deeply ingrained, and our prospective candidates must share these.
We work with top-tier Web3 companies and projects in a constantly changing market. We need a team member who is flexible, likes new challenges, enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, takes initiative, and is willing to put in the hours required to achieve personal and professional development results.
Your role as a Events Lead will include:
- Plan, coordinate and execute engaging and impactful events, including conferences, meetups, hackathons, workshops, and online webinars
- Manage all aspects of event logistics, including venue selection, vendor management, budgeting, registration, scheduling, and post-event evaluation
- Cultivate partnerships and relationships with industry influencers, thought leaders, and potential event sponsors
- Identify industry events, pitch team members for speaking and/or participation opportunities that align with company strategy
- Proactively track and evaluate events results against goals
- Experience managing and organizing events, preferably in the blockchain ecosystem
- Good understanding of the Web3 ecosystem, including blockchain technology, decentralised finance (DeFi), non-fungible tokens (NFTs), and smart contracts
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to multitask, prioritise, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and external stakeholders
- Proficiency in social and digital marketing tools and platforms